Main Product Line
Don’t let germs & bacteria gain any ground
Your synthetic turf looks great on the surface, but germs and bacteria lurk in its fibers, turning your dazzling turf into a creepy carpet of crud.
- Pathogenic fungi
- Infuenza A (H1N1) virus
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- MRSA super bug (antibiotic-resistant Staph)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot fungus)
- Salmonella enterica
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (cause infectious skin rashes)
- Listeria monocytogenes
Tough enough for Fido’s funk
Pet odors get trapped in turf and start to smell bad fast. Other synthetic turf cleaners are complicated and use live enzymes or harsh chemicals like bleach and ammonia.
These enzyme cleaners are ineffective at eliminating the cause of the odors, allowing them to return and they leave behind unwanted residue.
How to use OxyTurf
OxyTurf can be used as a spot disinfectant cleaner for one-time messes and as ongoing protection against the germs & bacteria that try to lodge themselves into your synthetic turf on a daily basis.
So Easy to Use:
- Use the hand-held spray bottle, battery powered sprayer, or backpack sprayer to apply OxyTurf to the desired area.
- Wait 10 minutes for OxyTurf to penetrate the turf, soak into the base, and kill all the germs and bacteria.
- OxyTurf cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes 500sf to 1000sf per gallon, depending on turf usage.
OxyTurf goes where the germs grow
Whether you are cleaning the dog’s preferred area of the yard or keeping a synthetic grass sports field safe for the players, OxyTurf does the same great job of cleaning and disinfecting turf without harsh, overpowering chemicals.
Fresno Artificial Grass
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT an office.
This is only our local mailing address.
We Do Not Have an Office.
This a marketing website for our local dealers.
Please Call For Assistance.
Call Center Hours (by phone only):
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Contact Us: 408-317-0931
Our Local Installers Serve
Chowchilla, CA | Clovis, CA | Coalinga, CA | Firebaugh, CA | Fowler, CA | Fresno, CA | Huron, CA | Kerman, CA | Kingsburg, CA | Madera, CA | Mendota, CA | Orange Cove, CA | Parlier, CA | Reedley, CA | San Joaquin, CA | Sanger, CA | Selma, CA
Fresno County, CA | Madera County, CA